Can we get much higher?



Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ya, I'm a bad blogger...


Literally had 1 day off this week and was busy running errands! I've been working [both jobs] like crazy...but also making that money to buy all those things that I want ha ha Since we all know the list is never-ending! Purchased a TON of new items and will be posting photos as soon as I get chance to wear them [and when all the other stuff arrives...ya I'm a compulsive online shopper]. Graduation was amazing, busy with partying of course then the holiday weekend at work was INSANE! Here's a bunch of random photos for you guys...enjoy! 
 


GRADUATION
Most amazing cake ever!
Yayy I did it!!
Ya, I went there.
My grad dress from All Saints!
One of the gifts I bought myself...Barton Perreira Dillingers...LOVE!

More photos to come of ALL the new stuff I got! I think you'll love!

No comments:

Post a Comment