Can we get much higher?



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Shopping Problem


So we've all been over the fact that I have a serious shopping problem; shopping spree at All Saints, new sunglasses,  more new clothes, etc. ...Well....I have TWO new pairs of shoes coming in the mail!! One pair of Sensos, other Jeffrey Campbell of course, but you'll just have to wait and see which pairs I got! I'm super excited and they should be coming in the mail within the next couple days! Unfortunately, been living in flats [my Minnetonka moccasins] for the past week since my foot is still killing me [from wearing flats...yes they are a hazard]. Stay tuned to see my wonderful new purchases!

2 comments:

  1. What r the shoes n the right. They seem like the perfect boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm not too sure...Check out the JC France boot though! Not too similar but I love it!!

    ReplyDelete