Can we get much higher?



Monday, June 13, 2011

New Shoes


Got the Senso Wilmas in pink leopard [of course] and the JC Smudge! I'm not going to lie, the Wilmas are pretttyyy uncomfortable and a bit awkward to walk in but I LOVE them! I got a full size up [although a half size would've been perfect but they don't make them] and am going to have to buy shoe inserts for them to fit properly, but it will hopefully make them more comfortable anyways. 
The Smudge, on the other hand, is SUPER comfortable! Definitely a great everyday wedge that goes with a ton of stuff! I'm super pleased with my new purchases and can't wait to show you outfit pics!!

Currently listening to: Tronik Youth - "Think" [Mitzi Mix]
Tronik Youth - Think (Mitzi Mix) by dustblaze

2 comments:

  1. Looking good and great choices. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you love =] Loving the new look of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete