Can we get much higher?



Sunday, March 13, 2011

S/S 2011



  

  

  
The time has changed and it is starting to warm up...at least in LA it is! Spring is almost here everyone! 

So I already told you about what I don't like this season [flat form wedges], now let me tell you what I LOVE. Alexander Wang's collection was super on point; I've always loved his past collections, although the shoes from the F/W 2011 show weren't quite for me. But...I am loving those new Freja boots! Christian Louboutin always puts out the most perfect shoes...I swear I will have a pair of his 6 inch platforms one day [even though all the ones I want equal 1 month's rent and then some...]. 
There are also a ton of amazing wedges out for spring - Lanvin, Pierre Hardy, Jeffrey Campbell [of course], Haus of Price [which I need to buy as soon as they are re-released], and Friis. Last but not least, the oh so amazing JC Litas, which will definitely be a huge part of my spring wardrobe. The list of amazingness goes on, but until next time lovelies! ♥ 
  

  

Currently Listening to: Games - "Strawberry Skies"
Games - Strawberry Skies by dustblaze

1 comment: