Can we get much higher?



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Love for Lita


Brand new Litas on Nasty Gal [and the pewter glitters are back]!!! I diee!
After the newest style in shag, I wasn't sure what would be next, but Jeffrey Campbell did it again! I'll take the pewter glitter and grey suede please...the never-ending wishlist continues. I really need to find a 3rd job to support my shoe habit.

For those of you who have never heard of Nastygal, they have an amazing selection of shoes, clothes and vintage finds at very affordable price points. Definitely one of my top favourite places to shop online!

I have been hearing from a few different people that they are having issues with what to wear with their Litas, so I posted some inspiration below [photos and a Polyvore I made]. Since it seems to be getting a bit warmer, I included some lingerie inspired pieces that look great at night. I feel as if the Litas go with almost everything, depending on what colour you have! I wear my brown ones with skirts, tights, socks, leggings, shorts, or dresses. My personal favourite way to wear them is with my DIY ripped up shorts, a long drapey tank, and either an open buttondown, cardigan, or jacket. Enjoy!

Xo, Tori

Currently listening to: "You be Killin Em" - Fabolous 







No comments:

Post a Comment