Can we get much higher?



Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lust for Lita

  

Lita is a phenomenon
Since her arrival in Fall 2010, she has been the talk of every blogger and fashionista. For those of you who do not know about Lita, my only question is, where have you been!? Mostly joking, but I think everyone needs a little bit of Lita in their lives. 

Coming in a multitude of colours, there's definitely something for everyone, and at an average of $160 per pair, it is somewhat attainable. Styles go from basic colours [black, grey, brown, etc.] to the Lf exclusive leopard fur...and even shag! Unfortunately, Lita is getting so popular that many styles sell out immediately [as in a few hours]. I already own the brown, and am currently lusting over the black glitter, black fur, taupe suede, pewter glitter, and leopard fur...only about $800 worth of the same shoe (crazy, I know, but I told you I was addicted to shoes!). Sadly, the black glitters sold out on Solestruck right away but I will continue to wait for them. 
 
My lovely friend Emilie of Plum For Polly wearing the leopard Lf exclusives

At 5.5 inches, you may already be thinking "there's no way I could walk in those," but the high platform and an extra thick heel makes them simple and comfortable to move about in. For those of you that are tall, even better! When I wear my Litas I am just over 6'2" and I love it! I have worn them shopping, to school, out at night, and pretty much anywhere else I can! My only advice to you besides to buy them, would be to go down at least a half size and be cautious around stairs. 

 ♥ Xo, Tori

Currently listening to: Lykke Li - "I Follow Rivers" (The Magician Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment