Can we get much higher?



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Glitter is the new black



So as I am sure most of you know, when Solestruck sold out of the black glitter Litas I was devastated. 
I just happen to be graduating next week, so I decided to check to see if there were any on Ebay...and sure enough, Karmaloop had JUST got them in!!! I obviously had to get them, so Dustin [my ever so amazing bf] decided to buy them for me as a graduation gift. Here they are, hope you enjoy the photos! I honestly couldn't be happier with my gift!

P.S Sorry for the lack of posting [again, I know], but it's finals week AND I've been working nonstop :/ I will post more once school is out...promise!

Currently listening to: Futurecop! ft. Keenhouse - "Dreams" (Show Your Shoe Remix)
Futurecop! ft. Keenhouse - Dreams (Show Your Shoe Remix) by dustblaze

No comments:

Post a Comment