Can we get much higher?



Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring/Summer Inspiration

Summer is right around the corner with this gorgeous weather we've been having lately!
All I've been wanting to do is layout/go to the beach/go swimming/be outside/workout/do yoga/drink margaritas/etc. I seriously cannot wait until we get some unbearably hot days...I am so sick of being cold! It's kind of annoying because we live by the beach where it gets pretty windy, so we rarely get ridiculously hot days and usually have to layer...when all I really feel like wearing is shorts and a tank!
We just booked our trip to Miami in June and I'm so excited since I've never been! Should hopefully be purchasing at least 2 new pairs of shoes and a few new outfits if possible [...better start saving up, right?], which I will definitely be posting!

I have included some Spring/Summer inspiration and currents wants/needs [which is always WAY too much]. New Jeffrey Campbell, of course, is absolutely lovely, as are some of the new additions to Plum For Polly [with more to come very soon], LF, and Nastygal!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, new follower 8)!

    Totally agree about summer!! I've been waiting soooo long to be able to go out in just a t-shirt and not have to layer up! it's so night to have light evenings too!

    Love the shoes pictured above! What make are they??

    xxxx

    http://chaos-point.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate-
    Ya I'm really starting to get sick of this cold weather! I think it's time to move somewhere new..hahah =]

    As for the shoes, which are you talking about? The 4 with the white background are all from Solestruck...all are by Jeffrey Campbell except the one on the top right is Maurie and Eve...the 3 on top are also JC and I'm not so sure of the ones in the last photo! Hope that helps and thanks so much for following!!

    Xo Tori

    ReplyDelete